August 21 – 23, 2019 | Wisconsin Dells, WI
This conference will provide participants with multi-disciplinary approaches to creating or improving innovative victim assistance programs and resources. Conference sessions highlight critical topics, advanced strategies, inter-agency relationships, and other issues relevant to enhancing services to victims around the state.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
• Leverage the latest knowledge and advanced skills to serve victims of crime more effectively
• Improve outcomes of and responses to crime victims
• Employ effective and advanced approaches and strategies to servicing crime victims
• Develop new strategies for assisting crime victims integrate their voices through the justice system
Law enforcement, community corrections, educators, prosecutors, social services, victim service providers, and community members have attended past conferences.
How to Apply:
National Criminal Justice Training Center encourages presentations that support the outlined objectives detailed above.
Please submit the following information in your proposal:
• Full contact information for each speaker (as you would like it to appear on the conference roster)
• A brief speaker biography (300 words or less, paragraph format)
• A session synopsis, which will appear on the conference agenda
• Compensation/reimbursement requirements (Please note: Budget restrictions do exist and can play a factor in final decisions)
Proposals are due by 5:00 pm CST, Friday, February 1, 2019.