On August 17, 2017, The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) announced the expansion of its Tribal Access Program (TAP) for National Crime Information. TAP provides federally recognized tribes access to national crime information systems for both civil and criminal purposes. TAP supports tribes in analyzing their needs for national crime information and provides access, technology, and training. Federally recognized tribes interested in joining TAP must submit an expression of interest by September 15, 2017, and are invited to attend an overview webinar on the following dates and times:
• Tuesday, August 22 at 2 p.m. ET
• Thursday, August 31 at 2 p.m. ET
• Wednesday, September 6 at 2 p.m. ET
• Thursday, September 7 at 2 p.m. ET
• Monday, September 11 at 2 p.m. ET
Email TAP.App@usdoj.gov to let us know which webinar you are interested in attending.