The Tribal Forensic Healthcare project has a new round of online trainings beginning January 11.
Online Trainings include:
• Domestic Violence Screening (Ongoing, On-Demand)
• Pediatric Sexual Assault Examiner (Begins January 11)
• Intimate Partner Violence Examiner (Begins January 25)
• Webinars (Feb 13 & March 14)
• Adult/Adolescent Sexual Assault Examiner (Begins March 15)
All courses are offered FREE to clinically practicing registered nurses, advanced practice nurses, physicians, and physician assistants who are caring for American Indian/Alaska Native patients in the USA. To register and learn more about all of our trainings please visit www.tribalforensichealthcare.org