The Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) is pleased to announce the 2018 release of the annual National Crime Victims’ Rights Week (NCVRW) Resource Guide. This year, NCVRW will be commemorated April 8-14. The theme—Expand the Circle: Reach All Victims.—emphasizes the importance of inclusion in victim services.
Explore the Resource Guide to find:
• user-friendly outreach tools and sample products,
• professional artwork to brand your observance,
• statistical fact sheets on victimization,
• information on the history of victims’ rights in the United States, and
• practical ideas to expand the circle of outreach and partnership to reach all victims.
Download all materials for use offline as you plan your public awareness campaign for NCVRW and throughout the year.