This year’s conference will focus on building stronger families to achieve better outcomes for children. It’s an opportunity for those committed to serving our most vulnerable children to learn more about:
– supporting children and families involved in the child welfare system;
– the role of reunification, kinship care, guardianship, foster placements and adoption;
– achieving safe, permanent placement for children;
– the importance of strong families in successful outcomes for children;
– the issues facing children and families today; and
– how the passage of the Family First Prevention Services Act—which allows federal funding to pay for services to prevent children’s removal from their families—intersects with CASA/GAL volunteers’ important work.
June 1, 2019 through June 4, 2019
Atlanta, GA | Hyatt Regency
Attendees will also benefit from countless opportunities to meet with and learn from others who care as much about the CASA/GAL mission as they do.