Join other law enforcement and school personnel to address school violence and youth victimization concerns through the use of crime prevention and response strategies. Examine the impacts of trauma on youth and effective strategies for working with students experiencing mental illness and learning disabilities.
June 12 – 14, 2018 | Appleton, WI.
Agenda topics include:
• Internet dangers and social media trends
• Juvenile sex trafficking
• Working with students living with mental health disorders and learning disabilities
• Alcohol and substance abuse trends
• Collaborative partnerships between law enforcement and schools
• Legal update
• Sensitive juvenile crimes
• Critical incident response and reunification
• Case studies
More information here!