On April 7, 2017, an awards ceremony was held in Washington, D.C., to honor individuals, teams, programs, and organizations for their outstanding efforts on behalf of crime victims.
Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) annually recognizes individuals, teams, programs, and organizations that demonstrate outstanding service in supporting victims and victim services. Winners are selected for the following 11 award categories:
• Allied Professional Award
• Award for Professional Innovation in Victim Services
• Crime Victims Financial Restoration Award
• Crime Victims’ Rights Award
• Federal Service Award
• National Crime Victim Service Award
• Ronald Wilson Reagan Public Policy Award
• Special Courage Award
• Tomorrow’s Leaders Award
• Vision 21 Crime Victims Research Award
• Volunteer for Victims Award
Submit a nomination today!