The Center for Victim Research invites you to attend an upcoming webinar, “CVR Showcase: A Tour of Our Offerings” on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 from 2 to 3 pm ET. This month, CVR is reintroducing itself to you. Learn how the CVR can help you stay abreast on the latest research, locate a research or victim services partner for a research or evaluation project, identify trainings to build your skills, and find tools and instruments to get you started.
Marina Duane, Bailey Maryfield, and Laura Puls will be your expert tour guides and showcase the variety of unique research offerings, tools, and resources available through CVR.
The presenters will lead you through an exploration of the CVR’s features, including:
• Engaging podcasts with experts in the field
• Comprehensive syntheses of research and practice evidence
• The first-of-its-kind directory of victim researchers
• An easily searchable library of the latest research materials
• Technical assistance with literature searches and research design.