End Violence Against Women (EVAW) International‘s 2017 International Conference on Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Systems Change (Orlando, FL. April 18 – 20, 2017) will offer a variety of workshops focusing on intimate partner violence.
The following are just a sample of the sessions you can attend during three days of training:
- A Case of Domestic Violence Against Muslim Women
- Effective Strategies to Respond to Older Victims of Abuse
- Court and Community Collaboration: Innovative Strategies for Assessing Risk in Domestic Violence Cases
- Breaking the Cycle of the “Bullying to Partner Violence Pipeline”
- LGBTQ* Domestic Violence: Building Capacity
- Working to Better Understand How Domestic Violence Survivors Experience and Interpret Abuse: Research Findings and Strategies for Outreach and Intervention.
To find out more about these and other valuable sessions at this year’s conference, please visit the conference page.