- This event has passed.
36th National Institute on White Collar Crime
October 27, 2021 - October 29, 2021
This year, each panel will particularly focus on the impact of COVID-19 on the various substantive areas, including government initiatives and investigations to combat fraud related to the virus and new practices resulting from the virus. In addition, there will be a panel on the impact of COVID-19 on the white collar practice, including the conduct of investigations by prosecutors and grand jury, and the handling of motions practice and trials.
- Sentencing in white collar cases
- Recent developments and new trends in FCPA enforcement
- Securities enforcement
- Emerging enforcement trends in health care
- Increasing enforcement of economic sanctions and export control
- National security cybercrime and economic espionage
- Antitrust prosecution trends
- Environmental crimes in a world of global markets, climate change, and terrorism
- Comprehensive tax enforcement: how the government is using its tools
- Asset forfeiture and freeze orders
- Recent developments in anti-money laundering
For more information or to register, click here: 36th National Institute on White Collar Crime