Dates January 11, 2021 – January 14, 2021
Explore in-depth topics around the Commercially Sexually Exploited Children and Human Trafficking.
- Pimp Culture
- Marsy’s Law
- Team Based Approach to Working with CSEC
- Rape Trauma Syndrome: Aftermath
- ‘To Say or Not to Say. . . “ (Ways to talk to suspected/exploited clients)
- Positive Youth Development
- LGBTQ Population and Why so Vulnerable?
- Technology and Human Trafficking
- Grooming of Children and Parents
- Social Media & Safety
- Social Media Misinformation
- The Dynamics of Family-Facilitated Child Sex Trafficking
- Stages of Change
- Harm Reduction
- Peer Recruitment
For more information or to register, click here.