Event Dates January 7, 2021, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern
State, local, tribal, and territorial government personnel are invited to join this event to learn more about a variety of United States Government resources available on anti-human trafficking to support localized efforts. The Virtual Resources Fair will be hosted by the Department of Homeland Security’s Blue Campaign and will consist of brief presentations from—
- Alissa Huntoon, Office of Victims of Crime (Department of Justice)
- Ariana Holly, Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (Department of State)
- Brandi Bynum, Office of Partnership and Engagement, Blue Campaign (Department of Homeland Security )
- Khaila Montgomery, Office on Trafficking in Persons (Department of Health and Human Services)
- Linda Dixon, Combating Trafficking in Persons Program Office (Department of Defense)
- Nicole Wood, Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives (Department of Homeland Security)
- Theresa Forbes, Office of Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes (Department of Treasury)
The presentation will conclude with an audience Q&A.
Find more information, click here.