• Consent is mandatory before any sexual activity.
• Consent is mandatory every time. Consent for one thing does not mean consent for everything.
• Consent is permission and agreement between all partners involved.
• Consent is communicating your boundaries verbally.
• Consent is voluntary. Consent is not…
• Consent is not silence.
• Consent is not forced or coerced.
• Consent is not permanent. You can withdraw consent at any time.
Visit StrongHearts Native Helpline @strongheartsdv, which envisions a return to our traditional lifeways where our relatives are safe, violence is eradicated and sacredness is restored.
1-844-7NATIVE | strongheartshelpline.org